Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: If you were given...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would either get the Sam and Nellie carriage, OR I would buy the books because I like having the whole set with the slipcase...the problem is, they sost like 35 dollars or something and whenever I have that much money I would rather spend it on doll clothes or something than the books.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, this was more difficult than I thought. I'm skipping the items I have already pre-ordered for Felicity because that money from my grandma is hiding in the drawer. This is purely "bonus" money, right?! And free shipping on this order, right?! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    1. Molly's table and chairs $65
    2. Posie $18
    3. Snowboard outfit $24
    4. Coconut PJs for dolls $22
    5. Palomino horse $62
    6. White Tennis Shoes $8
    Total: $199

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 23, 2005 05:47 PM: Message edited by: jrtmom3274 ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member TexasMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm . . . let's see:

    Kit w/Accessories
    Addy's Cape Island Dress
    Samantha's Talent Show Dress
    Josefina's Weaving Outfit
    Kaya's Accessories
    Molly's Route 66 Dress

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Kathrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would get something big that I wouldn't just go out and get for myself:
    Kit's trunk or
    Samantha's trunk
    Felicity's bed and Felicity would also be good
    A set of dishes (can't decide wich one)

    either of those I think

    Kathrine

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Dolly6's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd definitly get Felicity's carriage. I totally love that, but it's bound to be expensive.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd let my 2 DDs each take about $50, and I'd take the rest to buy myself an Addy. She's my favorite, but neither of my girls like her all that well. I think her stories are the dearest, and she's just as cute as cute can be!

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by mykidsloveAG:
    I'd let my 2 DDs each take about $50, and I'd take the rest to buy myself an Addy. She's my favorite, but neither of my girls like her all that well. I think her stories are the dearest, and she's just as cute as cute can be!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me too! I love Addy, and I would like to have her someday... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmmmmmmm, i'd get:

    AGT palomino horse
    josefina's cocina supplies
    josefina's summer riding outfit
    josifina's sheepskin and blanket
    AGT "on the go" outfit
    marisols ballet outfit

  9. #19
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would get:

    Samantha & Nellie's Sleigh
    Nellie's PJ's
    Nellie's Holiday Dress

    I think that adds up to about $200.

    Yeesh, I really wouldn't be getting much, would I?

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Kathrine:
    I would get something big that I wouldn't just go out and get for myself
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me, too! So I would definitely get Felicity & Elizabeth's Carriage!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •